LXC 1.1.2 release announcement¶
10th of April 2015
This is the second bugfix release for LXC 1.1.
- core: Fix non-tty stdin during attach
- core: Improved container logging
- core: Fix cgroup handling for unprivileged containers
- core: Properly destroy overlayfs based containers
- core: Fix some multi-threading issues
- core: Various fixes to checkpoint/restore with CRIU
- docs: Various manpage updates
- tests: Fix hang in apparmor test
- centos: Properly detect the yum version
- centos: Don't mistakenly change tty.conf of the host
- gentoo: Fix /dev/shm handling
Those stable fixes were brought to you by 9 individual contributors.
The release tarballs may be found on our download page and we expect most distributions
will very soon ship a packaged version of LXC 1.1.2.
Should you be interested in individual changes or just looking at the detailed development history,
our stable branch is on GitHub.