LXD 0.21 release announcement¶
27th of October 2015
The main changes for this release are:
- Client is now buildable on Windows.
- Default LVM volume size has been reduced to 10GB.
- Command aliases can be setup in the client.
- "lxc info" now prints server information too.
- It's now possible to use a nested LXD on btrfs storage.
- Various storage backend fixes
- Better error handling and error reporting
- A lot of bugfixes (no known bugs left at time of release)
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.