LXD 2.0.0.rc5 release announcement¶
21st of March 2016
The main changes for this release are¶
- Fix DELETE /1.0/images/
to actually be Async. This is a
minor API change to match the specification and will break backward
compatibility with older clients (only when performing image deletion).
- The deprecated lxd-images script has now been entirely removed.
- Improve error reporting on image POST
- Fix error handling logic around snapshots
- Fix container shutdown to actually happen in parallel
- Document 'auto_update' parameter for 'POST /1.0/images'
- stateful start: rework behavior
- stateful snapshots: rework behavior
- Bind-mount mqueue if unprivileged
- update documentation on using docker in containers
- bump the monitor timeout to 5s
- lxd-bridge: Some tweaks
Try it for yourself¶
This new LXD release is already available for you to try on our demo service.
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.