LXD 2.0.0.rc6 release announcement¶
23rd of March 2016
The main changes for this release are¶
- New daemon "setup mode" to be used to feed configuration to the LXD
daemon after startup and before it starts spawning containers.
- The "get", "set" and "unset" commands have been added to "lxc config device" and "lxc profile device"
- Broken containers are now marked as "ERROR" in "lxc list" rather than being hidden
- lxd init: clarify no port is wanted with server address
- lxd init: accept empty trust password
- lxd init: recommend port 8443
- README: document composing docker and default profiles.
- Rename IsMock to MockMode
- Cleanup daemon initialization
- Remove the startDaemon function
- Cleanup function names in main.go
- Improve waitready
- Fix permissions of new devices nodes
- Allow the bridge to be brought down even if disabled
- Some more lxd-bridge fixes
- lxd-bridge: Make shellcheck happy
Try it for yourself¶
This new LXD release is already available for you to try on our demo service.
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.