LXD 2.0.0.rc7 release announcement¶
28th of March 2016
The main changes for this release are¶
- "lxc info" now reports resource consumption
- Improved bash completions
- Implement container creation from image properties
- exec: remove dead code path
- exec: send initial window size
- exec: client: don't always send window size
- exec: only access terminal size in interactive mode
- docs: s/initial/Initial
- Tests: Don't translate lxc output for parsing it.
- Workaround a URL parser issue
- Clarify the ZFS restore error
- lxd-bridge: Don't fail due to missing IPv6
Try it for yourself¶
This new LXD release is already available for you to try on our demo service.
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.