LXD 2.6.1 release announcement¶
24th of November 2016
This is an emergency bugfix release to fix a critical regression in LXD 2.6.
The regression was causing pre-existing unpriivleged containers to
potentially start as privileged containers upon restart.
The changes in this release include¶
- extra/bash: Better parse containers list
- lxc/copy: Make container copy more robust (Issue #2640)
- lxc/init: Remove unicode character from lxc warning
- lxd/containers: Don't assign idmaps to privileged containers
- lxd/containers: Don't break when parsing old containers
- lxd/containers: Don't double apply templates
- lxd/containers: Fix concurrent map iteration+modification
- lxd/containers: Fix idmap handling of pre-idmap containers (Issue #2644)
- tests: Add tests for file templating (Issue #2642)
Try it for yourself¶
This new LXD release is already available for you to try on our demo service.
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.