LXD 2.0.7 release announcement¶
24th of November 2016
This is an emergency bugfix release to fix a critical regression in LXD 2.0.6.
The regression was causing pre-existing unprivileged containers to
potentially start as privileged containers upon restart.
The changes since LXD 2.0.6 are¶
- extra/bash: Better parse containers list
- lxc/copy: Make container copy more robust (Issue #2640)
- lxd/containers: Don't assign idmaps to privileged containers
- lxd/containers: Don't break when parsing old containers
- lxd/containers: Don't double apply templates
- lxd/containers: Fix concurrent map iteration+modification
- lxd/containers: Fix idmap handling of pre-idmap containers (Issue #2644)
- tests: Add tests for file templating (Issue #2642)
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.