LXCFS 0.12 release announcement¶
17th of November 2015
Critical bug/security fix update for LXCFS.
- This fixes two critical CVEs.
- Also switches to using cgroup filesystem natively instead of using
cgmanager, resulting in dramatic speedup.
- Several improvements in uptime, cpuinfo, and meminfo virtualization
- Enable tests at code checkin
- Set FUSE attr caching to half a second, and ship lxc stop hook to wait half
a second before reboot.
The release tarballs can be found on our download page.